About The Role
Provide support in overseeing all aspects of finance, administration, human resources and facilities.
- To process payments and receipts, and maintain financial and payroll records.
- To prepare statutory reports to relevant authorities as required.
- To assist in processing monthly financial position and monitor cash flow of the organisation.
- To maintain the fixed assets.
2 General HR & Administration
- To maintain and update staff records and other staff related matters.
- To provide administrative support in compensation and benefits, including statutory-related claims.
- To attend to the administration of training for staff and Board members.
- To process renewal of insurance coverage and claims.
- To be responsible for purchasing and purchasing related activities.
- To oversee incoming and outgoing mails, including donations.
- To be responsible for cataloging and filing all documents (financial and non-financial).
- To oversee services including security, equipment maintenance, pest control,cleaning and waste disposal
- To keep the inventories, maintain and upkeep the office equipment, furniture,library and other assets.
- To ensure that repair and maintenance work carried out by external contractors are completed expediently.
4 Any Other Duties
- To assist in any other tasks/projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Diploma with Business Administration, Accountancy, Finance or related qualification.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
The candidate should be:
- Organised, meticulous and must be able to work with minimum supervision and in a team. Must possess a mature, pleasant and caring personality with integrity and good moral values.
Preferred achievements/ characteristics:
- Has experience working in non-profit or social service organisations
- Able to assist in budget planning and accounts
- Has experience or knowledge of office and HR administration.
- Has experience in supervision of junior staff.
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
Please indicate your current and expected salary. Interested persons are invited to send their resume with a recent photograph:
Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) Human Resource Department
Block 10 Cantonment Close #01-01 Singapore 080010