The SOS 24-hour Hotline and Email Befriending services will continue its operations to ensure that emotional support are available. Other services will also continue to be delivered through virtual platforms unless otherwise specified.
However, as we observe an increase in call volume, callers may encounter longer waiting times and we seek your kind understanding on this.
If you would like our professional staff to follow up with you, please drop us an email with your concerns and contact number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are other helplines available:
- Institute of Mental Health: 6389 2222
- Care Corner Counselling (Mandarin): 1800 353 5800
- Tinkle Friend (For primary-school-aged children): 1800 274 4788
- Singapore Association of Mental Health: 1800 283 7019
- Ministry of Health: 1800 333 9999
In addition, SOS will not be able to attend to walk-in cases with immediate effect until further notice.
If you require immediate emotional support, please call us on our 24-hour Hotline at 1800-221 4444.
If you are at immediate risk of harming yourself, call 995 or approach the A&E department of your nearest hospital.
Please continue to stay safe during this period.
Staff and Management of SOS